Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier 100-watt Tube Head - Diamond Faceplate
The World-famous Dual Recto
Plug into a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and you're in for the kind of massive tone you've only dreamed of. This 100-watt, all-tube amp head is a true firebreather, and it eclipses its predecessors by adding a third channel for thick, chunky rhythms to complete your tonal palette. Eight selectable modes enable you to configure each channel for an array of sounds, while a Multi-Watt switch makes achieving cranked-up tones at bedroom levels easy. What’s more, in addition to the usual EQ controls, you also get a Rectifier Select switch and dual power selections for fine-tuning your sound. Like the vintage Rectos of yore, the modern Dual Rectifier delivers mammoth metal tones. But that’s just the beginning — it can achieve nearly any tone you imagine. So what are you waiting for? Experience the pure power of a legend for yourself — play through a Dual Rectifier!
3 channels, 8 selectable modes: endless tones
While the Dual Rectifier is renowned for its high-gain metal tones, thanks to three channels with eight selectable modes, it can do much, much more. Channel 1 boasts Clean and Pushed modes based on Mesa’s popular Lone Star and Mark V amplifiers, yielding sparkling cleans and throaty crunch tones. Channels 2 and 3 each feature a Raw mode, whose touch-sensitive response delves into the heavier side of blues and classic rock. Channels 2 and 3 also boast a Vintage mode for thick harmonics and liquid gain, and a Modern mode that’s chock-full of tight, gut-punching attack. It doesn’t matter what sound you’re aiming for, the Dual Recto can achieve it.
A bundle of features supplies maximum tone shaping
The Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier is loaded with a variety of tone-shaping features. A Multi-Watt switch toggles the amp between an easy-clipping 50 watts and a high-headroom 100 watts. A Bias switch enables you to swap the Dual Rectifier’s original 6L6 power tubes for a set of British-style EL34s. A Rectifier Select switch on each channel toggles between a tube rectifier for a saggy, vintage feel and a tight-tracking solid-state one that’s ideal for loud clean playing and precise rhythms. You also get dual power selections, allowing you to dial in a Spongy, Variac-like performance or a Bold sound with maximum power and lots of clean headroom.
Mesa/Boogie's warranty: the best in the business
Your new Mesa/Boogie amp is protected by Mesa/Boogie's transferable warranty: five years on the electronics, three years for speakers, and six months for tubes.
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Head Features:
- 50W/100W tube amplifier head delivers Mesa's iconic Dual Rec tone
- 3 channels with 8 selectable modes supply a versatile array of tones
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, bass, Presence, and Master controls per channel
- Multi-Watt switch makes achieving cranked-up tones at bedroom levels easy
- Bias switch enables you to swap the original 6L6 power tubes for a set of British-style EL34s
- Rectifier Select switch on each channel toggles between a tube and solid-state rectifier
- Spongy/Bold power selections for fine-tuning your tone
- Assignable parallel effects loop with Send Level and Output controls
- Slave output with Level control
- External switching jacks for channels 1, 2, 3, Solo, and Effects Loop
- Fixed bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- 6-button footswitch (Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Solo, and Effects Loop)
- Tuner Out jack for feeding your tuner a clean, padded signal
- Slipcover included